Charlie Bucket and his Grandpa Joe go on a delicious adventure through Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory in this book-based musical
What You'll Get
- Seating: orchestra or balcony
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- All patrons, regardless of age, require a ticket.
- There are no elevators to the balcony section.
- The Hershey Theatre will only permit bags/backpacks that are 12”x12”x6” or smaller and clear 1-gallon bags. Any bags/backpacks that are larger in size will need to be returned to the owner’s vehicle or disposed of.
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Roald Dahl’s Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- The plot: Humble little Charlie Bucket lives in a dilapidated old house with his extended, mostly bedridden, family—but a golden ticket grants him (and four other children) access to the magical factory of the mysteriously reclusive Willy Wonka. There, amid a chocolate river and Oompa Loompas, Charlie learns the real reason for Wonka’s tour.
- The music: Songs from the 1971 film starring Gene Wilder mix with a new score from the songwriters of Hairspray.
The Fine Print