- $9 for one general-admission ticket wristband (up to $17.42 value)
- Also includes souvenir Hurricane cup and tee shirt (while supplies last)
5th Annual Charlotte Mardi Gras - Parade of Beads Celebration
- Which city are you in? It’s hard to tell, since the Epicenter has transformed into the French Quarter. You’re even allowed (and encouraged!) to sip from your hurricane cup as you snack on New Orleans cuisine and walk down “Bourbon Street.”
- Catch sparkling beads, toss them in the air, and layer them around your neck in a traditionally vibrant celebration of Fat Tuesday.
- Watch the parade, which boisterously, colorfully kicks off at 8 p.m. with marching bands leading local clubs and charities through the town.
Your next meal awaits at Rooftop 210 in Charlotte. Toast your evening out at this restaurant with a glass of beer or wine from their lengthy drink list. Warm weather, delectable dishes, and an awesome atmosphere make for a dream night out at Rooftop 210. The lively clientele and reverberating tunes result in a noisy scene, so don't plan any quiet conversation at the restaurant. Perfect for an after-work outing, Rooftop 210 won't require you to change outfits before dining as the dress here is super casual. At Rooftop 210, you won't have to worry about circling the block multiple times to find parking. Menu items at Rooftop 210 tend to be mid-priced, so expect to plop down about $30 per person to dine here.