What You'll Get
Theater is real in a way that film and your imaginings about what the neighbors are dragging around up there never can be. Have an authentic experience with this deal.
- Admission to Chicago Fringe Festival 2013
- When: August 29–September 8
- Where: Jefferson Park
- Click here to view the festival schedule.<p>
- $6 for one admission button, good for the whole festival, plus one drink ticket for beer or wine (up to a $15 value). Admission buttons do not include access to individual performances; tickets must be purchased separately.
- $15 for one ticket to the Fringe Festival Benefit at Fischman Liquors and Tavern on Sunday, September 1, at 7:30 p.m., plus three drink tickets for beer or wine (up to a $25 value)
- Drink tickets must be redeemed at Fringe Central.<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at Fringe Central. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Fringe Central. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Chicago Fringe Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older; Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chicago Fringe Festival
Push the boundaries. That's pretty much the only rule for performances at the Chicago Fringe Festival, an unconventional expo of new theatrical works from around the world. Now in its fourth year, the Windy City's festival joins in a dramatic tradition shared by cities including Indianapolis, New York, and the original outpost, Edinburgh. The week-long event provides a prominent stage for up-and-coming productions, helping little-known companies catch some buzz and established groups test out new ideas. A lottery system determines the year's lineup, a process that keeps each festival exhilaratingly unpredictable while delighting statisticians.