What You'll Get
- $15 for one general admission to a Thursday magic show (up to $22.50 value)
- See the calendar.
- What it’ll feel like: a Prohibition-era subterranean speakeasy-style burlesque house
- What it’ll look like: close-up magic, bar magic, main-stage acts, with table-hopping magicians
- What you may need to look out for: your card on the ceiling, quarters behind your ears, and missing watches or wallets
- What people are saying: The Chicago Magic Lounge was recently included in TripAdvisor’s top-20 nightlife destinations in Chicago. Andrew Zimmern of Bizzare Foods with Andrew Zimmern called Chicago Magic Lounge “the best and coolest thing happening in Chicago that most people don’t know about. Epic and hip.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 28, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Valid for Thursdays only. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.