Tour the 27,000-square-foot interior of the historic Callanwolde mansion outfitted in holiday decor by 12 top Atlanta designers
What You'll Get
- $12 for one ticket for general admission (up to $21.99 value)
- When: November 24–December 12 (12 p.m.–8 p.m.), excluding November 30
Christmas at Callanwolde
- Christmas at Callanwolde: It’s the most wonderful time of the year at Callanwolde—the 27,000-square-foot mansion comes alive around the holidays with everything from themed displays to an artist market.
- The Designer Show House: For more than 40 years it has been a tradition to walk through the many rooms of the mansion and soak in holiday designs by some of Atlanta’s top interior and floral designers. This year is no different. While touring the rooms participants can get ideas for their own decor and possibly hear carols pouring from an Aeolian pipe organ.
- Leading the Tour: You. Tours are self-guided and last roughly 45–60 minutes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 12, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem starting 11/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Estate closed on 11/30. Does not include special events such as Gala, Breakfast with Santa, and Teddy Bear Tea. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Callanwolde Fine Arts Center
The Callanwolde Fine Arts Center has transformed the Callanwolde Estate, built by Charles Howard Candler, the son of Coca-Cola founder Asa Griggs Candler, into a center for visual, literary, and performing arts education. The Gothic-Tudor mansion and it's impeccably landscaped 12.5-acre estate now play host to the nonprofit's artist events, concerts, and classes, as well as weddings and special events.