What You'll Get
- $15 for one single-day general-admission pass, valid September 11–20 (up to $25 value)
- $49 for one VIP full-event badge, which includes access to the opening night event on September 10 plus all other events and screenings throughout the fest (up to $95 value)
Cincinnati Film Festival
- History: Since 2010, the CFF has been bringing “brave and beautiful films from around the world to Cincinnati.”
- Those Films: more than 100 short and feature-length narratives and documentaries from around the world, all complemented by filmmaking workshops and Q&A sessions
- Opening Night: A lineup of women standup comics headlined by Rain Pryor (Richard Pryor’s daughter) precedes Rain’s biopic documentary That Daughter’s Crazy and a post-screening documentary.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2015. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. VIP option must reserve by 9/7. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Opening night, 18+. All films unrated; some may be inappropriate for under 17. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Single day pass good for any day except opening night. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.