Animal-free, family-friendly cast of aerialists, acrobats, and clowns sing, dance, and perform tricks in a steampunk-inspired circus
About This Deal
- One ticket to see Circus Vargas, starting from $16
- Seating: ringside, arena, or general admission
- View the seating chart.
Arena seats are first-come, first-served general admission in front of the bleachers. Ringside seats are individual chairs alongside either side of the performance ring.
- Burbank (April 21–May 7)
- Los Angeles (May 10–21)
Circus Vargas presents Dreaming Of Pirates
- The show: a swashbuckling circus spectacular featuring a fantastic voyage of nonstop action and adventure
- The acts: Aerialists perform daring acrobatics, contortionists twirl on hanging ribbons, and clowns cavort around the ring, inviting audience members to join in on the fun.
- The extras: Guests can arrive early for a pre-show meet-and-greet with the performers and kids can create their own magic under the big top, learning circus skills such as juggling, balancing, and more.
Need To Know
About Circus Vargas
With a new decade comes a new Circus Vargas production that builds on their four decades of classic big top entertainment. "Mr. V's Big Top Dream!" is a tribute to the man himself, the late Clifford E. Vargas, whose legacy continues to make memories for families across the country. Under their white and blue canopy tent, the new show-stopping spectacular boasts more sparkles, sequins, and feats of adventurous artistry.
Circus-goers are welcome to arrive 30 minutes early for an interactive pre-show celebration that invites kids to learn tricks like balancing and juggling. Even after the show is over, the fun keeps coming with post-production meet-and-greets with the cast.