Save up to 35% on combined admission to your choice of 3 top things to do in Chicago—great for a shorter stay.
About This Deal
- Save up to 35% on admission to Chicago’s top attractions.
- Enjoy easy entry with convenient mobile tickets (also printable) to your choice of 3 top attractions.
- Tickets must be purchased by 2/28/2023 and are valid one year from purchase date to be activated. Beginning with the first day of use; CityPASS mobile tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days.
- Adult tickets are for ages 12 and up and child tickets for ages 3–11
- Plan Ahead: Most attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days. Visit https://www.citypass.com/guide/chicago-c3 for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit.
- Attractions may be required to verify proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (14 days past final vaccine dose) before allowing entry. Please review attraction requirements before visiting and read about Chicago’s requirements here.
One-time admission to 3 of the following attractions:
- Shedd Aquarium: General Admission
- Skydeck Chicago: General Admission
- Museum of Science and Industry: General Admission
- Shoreline Sightseeing: Architecture River Tour
- Navy Pier: Centennial Wheel
Chicago C3 Attractions
- Shedd Aquarium: From angelfish to zebra sharks, meet 32,000 animals from aquatic habitats around the world at Chicago’s “must-sea” destination! See penguins fly through chilly waters, dolphins leap high in the air, monkeys scamper through rainforest trees, and stingrays swim below your feet.
- Skydeck Chicago: Atop the Willis Tower, Skydeck invites intrepid visitors to step onto The Ledge, four glass boxes jutting out from the observatory. Situated at 1,353 feet (412 meters), the boxes provide a jaw-dropping view 103 stories above the city.
- Museum of Science and Industry: Learn about the science of storms and run on a human-sized hamster wheel. Chicago’s Museum of Science and Industry is the largest in the Western hemisphere.
- Shoreline Sightseeing: Shoreline Sightseeing’s award-winning Architecture Tours are led by knowledgeable, entertaining guides and showcase the city’s rich architectural heritage. Enjoy state-of-the-art tour boats and see the Chicago skyline as you’ve never seen it before with Shoreline, Chicago’s leading boat company for over 75 years.
- Centennial Wheel at Navy Pier: Navy Pier’s Centennial wheel is an iconic part of the Chicago skyline and a treasured piece of Chicago cultural history. Soaring to heights of nearly 200 feet, the Wheel offers visitors unparalleled 360-degree views of Chicago and Lake Michigan.