Discover Dallas’ best attractions at great savings and enjoy instant delivery with convenient mobile tickets.
About This Deal
- CityPASS offers convenient mobile tickets and prepaid admission to Four Dallas top attractions
- Tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days beginning with the first day of use.
- Advance reservations are required and subject to availability at some attractions, visit citypass.com/guide/dallas to learn more.
Includes prepaid admission to 4 must-see attractions:
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science: General Admission, plus a 3D Film and any public programming on day of admission
- Reunion Tower GeO-Deck: General Admission
Plus Choose two of the following attractions:
- Dallas Zoo: General Admission
- George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum: Includes admission to all permanent and special exhibits
- The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza: General Admission, plus audio guide
- Value — Dallas CityPASS tickets save travelers 37% off regular combined admission to the city’s most popular attractions.
- Flexibility — Dallas CityPASS tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days, allowing travelers extended time to explore at their own pace – in a few days or over the 9 days.
- Choice Ticket — Dallas CityPASS tickets include one choice ticket, where travelers may choose which attractions they prefer to visit; they do not need to decide this at the time of purchase.
Trust — CityPASS includes only the best attractions and has a 97% customer recommendation rating.
- Child passes valid for ages 4–12; adult passes valid for ages 13 and up.
CityPASS Tickets are considered activated upon scanning at the first attraction.
CityPASS offers convenient mobile tickets and prepaid admission to Dallas’ top attractions. Plus CityPASS tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days allowing extended time to experience each attraction – perfect for multiple-day trips, vacations, or exploring your home city.
Dallas CityPASS Attractions:
Perot Museum of Nature and Science: Five and a half levels of science fun! The Perot Museum offers a full day of discovery with exhibits featuring a 4K digital theater and 11 permanent halls filled with state-of-the-art exhibits that touch on subjects ranging from dinosaurs to DNA.
Reunion Tower GeO-Deck: Experience 360-degree views of Dallas from 470 feet (143 meters) up. This iconic landmark features high-definition zoom cameras, interactive touch screens, and telescopes.
The Sixth Floor Museum: U.S. history buffs won’t want to miss The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza. Located on the sixth and seventh floors of the former Texas School Book Depository warehouse, the museum uses films, photographs, and other artifacts to chronicle the life, death, and legacy of U.S. President John F. Kennedy, who was assassinated in Dallas in 1963.
Dallas Zoo: The zoo is home to more than 2,000 animals, representing over 400 species. Go on an urban safari at Giants of the Savanna, where you can witness elephants, giraffes, and other African animals interact in a natural grassland setting.
George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum: Get an in-depth, interactive peek inside the presidency of George W. Bush. Explore presidential documents, artifacts, including gifts from foreign heads of state, and a full-scale replica of the White House Oval Office tell the story of America’s 43rd president.