Discover Houston’s best things to do at great savings and enjoy instant delivery with convenient mobile tickets.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Space Center Houston – General Admission (including Independence Plaza) and NASA Tram Tour
Plus get admission to 4 more attractions of your choice:
- Downtown Aquarium – General Admission to Aquarium Adventure Exhibit (rides and games not included)
- Houston Museum of Natural Science – Exhibit Halls General Admission
- Houston Zoo – General Admission
- Kemah Boardwalk All-Day Ride Pass – Valid for All-Day Ride Pass (Stingray Reef, Boardwalk Beast, and Iron Eagle not included)
- Children’s Museum of Houston – General Admission
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston – General Admission
About The Attractions:
✮ Space Center Houston: Experience the sensation of a space launch and get a behind-the-scenes tour of the Johnson Space Center’s working and training areas. Visitors can experience the history of flight from the earliest rockets to the lunar landing to shuttle flights and the Kids Space Place will keep future astronauts entertained for eons.
✮ Downtown Aquarium: Experience the wonder of the underwater world as you tour the Aquarium Adventure Exhibit, a 500,000-gallon aquatic wonderland. Discover 400 species of marine life from around the globe.
✮ Houston Museum of Natural Science: One of the nation’s most-visited museums, the Houston Museum of Natural Science is home to one of the largest paleontology halls in the country. Plus, its vast Hall of Egypt immerses visitors into the ancient world of the Pharaohs.
✮ Houston Zoo: Majestic elephants, red pandas, chimpanzees, and rhinos are just a few animals you can find at the Houston Zoo. But if you really want to squeal, head over to the new Bug House, to enjoy colorful beetles, centipedes, giant katydids, tarantulas, scorpions, and even white-dotted domino roaches.
✮ Kemah Boardwalk: Enjoy amusement rides, nine waterfront restaurants, shopping, midway games, live entertainment, and weekend festivals. Brave the Bullet rollercoaster, ride the train and Ferris wheel and plunge 140 feet on the Drop Zone. Kemah Boardwalk appeals to all kids – young and old!
✮ Children's Museum of Houston: At this playground for the mind, your children will harness the power of water as FlowWorks unleashes a tsunami of wet, wild fun; run an entire city at Kidtropolis; leap, jump, crawl and climb up PowerPlay; and create, concoct and invent their own gadgets in the Invention Convention.
✮ Museum of Fine Arts, Houston Explore the expansive assortment of paintings, sculptures, and film. The breadth of its permanent collection brings together stunning works from every corner of the world, from ancient artworks to modern masterpieces.
CityPASS Tickets are considered activated upon scanning at the first attraction.
- Save 49% on prepaid admission to five must-see attractions.
- Tickets must be purchased by 2/29/2024 and are valid one year from purchase date to be activated. Beginning with the first day of use; CityPASS mobile tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days.
- Advance reservations are required and subject to availability at some attractions, click here for details.
- Value —Houston CityPASS tickets save travelers 50% off regular combined admission to the city’s most popular attractions. Adult, $68 (value $135); Child ages 3-11, $56.
- Flexibility —Houston CityPASS tickets allow travelers extended time to explore at their own pace – in a few days or up to 9 days.
- Trust — CityPASS includes only the best attractions and has a 97% customer recommendation rating.