- $18 for one G-Pass ticket for mezzanine or balcony seating (up to $35.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
All seats are located upstairs, without elevator access. No upgrades are available for Groupon tickets.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How You Know Colin: From 1982–1985, Colin’s affable, daffy mug dominated MTV airwaves as Men at Work’s memorable videos for hits such “Who Can It Be Now?” and “Down Under” defined the ’80s and taught the rest of the world what Vegimite was. After that, you heard his equally catchy solo material used extensively on the TV series, Scrubs, and perhaps caught Colin as part of Ringo Starr’s All-Starr Band.
- His Sound: Adult-contemporary pop-rock that pricks up the ears, tickles the heart, and occasionally brushes the funny bone, enhanced by an earthy voice with an Aussie undercurrent.
- For Fans Of: Nick Lowe, Howard Jones, Marshall Crenshaw, Elvis Costello
Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.