What You'll Get
- $10 for one reserved ticket to either Eastman Recollections or Outdoor Exposure (up to $16.82 value)
- $15 for one reserved ticket to both shows (up to $33.64 total value)
- Eastman Recollections: Saturday, October 22, at 7:30 p.m. (Denver)
- Outdoor Exposure: Choose between Friday, December 2 (Highlands Ranch), or Saturday, December 3 (Denver)—both at 7:30 p.m.
The Colorado Wind Ensemble performs a program in tribute to the seminal ensemble of its kind—the Eastman Wind Ensemble, which rose to prominence under the direction of Frederick Fennell.
- Peter Mennin—Canzona
- Howard Hanson—Chorale and Alleluia
- Paul Hindemith—Symphony in B-flat
- Samuel Barber—Commando March
- H. Owen Reed—La Fiesta Mexicana
A program of pieces filled with imagery complements on-screen projections of Colorado landscapes captured by famed nature photographer John Fielder.
- Bruce Broughton/Randol Alan Bass—Silverado
- Eric Whitacre—Cloudburst
- William Pitts—Conniption
- Aaron Copland—Outdoor Overture
- Ola Gjeilo—Serenity
- Ron Nelson—Aspen Jubilee
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Colorado Wind Ensemble
"A wind ensemble is much like a traditional concert band," explains the Colorado Wind Ensemble on their website, "but each musician plays more as a soloist within a large group rather than as one member of a large section playing the same part." That approach folds neatly into the group's mission: to create opportunities for performers to share their talents, while also presenting programs that entertain audiences. To that end, their concerts encompass a wide range of musical styles and eras, from Renaissance and Baroque club hits to military marches and contemporary arrangements. It's proven a winning combination—the ensemble has engaged listeners for more than 30 seasons.