What You'll Get
- $22 for seating in section B (up to $44 value)
- $27 for seating in section A (up to $54 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Space Oddity – David Brighton’s Tribute to David Bowie
- The Bowie You’ll See: every Bowie to stand tall under the spotlight, from Ziggy Stardust and the Thin White Duke to the arena-shaking rock legend
- The Bowie You’ll Hear: hits such as “Let’s Dance,” “Rebel Rebel,” “Changes,” “China Girl,” “Fame,” and “Young Americans”
- The Bowie Behind the Bowie: David Brighton, a dead-ringer who sounds just like Bowie himself. In fact, Brighton has played Bowie in TV commercials, on VH-1, and in one of Shakira’s concert videos, and he’s performed for the likes of Dustin Hoffman and Barbara Streisand.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 10, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together under the same name to sit together. Seating will be preassigned by MPAC Box Office. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mayo Performing Arts Center
The Mayo Performing Arts Center straddles time. While one foot is planted in the old-fashioned charm of the 1930s movie-palace golden age, the other is firmly in the tech-savvy modern day. Between is a stretch of history that saw the theater fall into disrepair and then resurrect itself to its star-studded heyday thanks to volunteers. Since its 1994 rebirth, the center has welcomed everyone from the Kirov Orchestra of St. Petersburg to Ringo Starr and Aretha Franklin. But, if the Mayo Center were a tripod, its third foot would certainly reach toward the future—a suite of education studios is on site to cultivate the next generation of performers.