Pop songstress Demi Lovato returns to the stage behind her new album, Tell Me You Love Me, and music producer DJ Khaled amps up the crowd
About This Deal
- $30 for one ticket for seating in sections 201–214 and 228–240 (up to $63.95 value)[Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $35 for one ticket for seating in sections 201–214 and 228–240 (up to $63.95 value)
- $70 for one ticket for seating in sections 104–116 and 126–138 (up to $146.04 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Her Latest Smash Record: Multi-platinum and Grammy-nominated recording artist Demi Lovato follows up her double-platinum fifth studio album, Confident, with the newly released, Tell Me You Love Me, which debuted at No. 1 on the iTunes album chart.
- “Sorry Not Sorry”: The soulful, unapologetic lead single has logged more than 350 million global streams, earning it single-platinum status and making it one of the fastest-rising songs of the year. The house party inspired music video for the song also has more than 200 million views.
- Simply Complicated: This full-length YouTube documentary released this year gives fans an intimate look into Lovato’s personal life, and has already garnered more than 8 million views.
- What Entertainment Weekly Thinks of Her: The media outlet describes Lovato as “one of her generation’s most powerful vocalists.”
- The Many Hats He Wears: mogul, music producer, Grammy-nominated recording artist, New York Times bestselling author—just to name a few
- His Collaborators: He earned his title as the “Anthem King” by orchestrating chart-topping hits for pop and hip-hop hard-hitters including Jay-Z, Kanye West, Drake, Future, and Justin Bieber.
His Social Media Legacy: DJ Khaled captivates millions with the positive messages he delivers on Snapchat, helping to make catchphrases such as “major key alert” and “we the best” a part of his fans’ everyday vernacular.
- Also Performing: Kehlani