What You'll Get
Prices and values vary based on the game you select.
- $59–$99 for one general-admission rooftop party deck ticket (obstructed view) (up to $155.77 value)
- $94–$149 for one VIP reserved seat premier rooftop ticket (up to $191.77 value)
- Food, beer, wine and soft drinks are included.
Note: Premier tickets include reserved seating, a good view of the game, and designated server. Rooftop Party Deck tickets do not guarantee a seat and are standing room only after seats are taken. Some sight lines may be partially obstructed.
- Monday, July 4, at 1:20 p.m. (Cincinnati Reds)
- Tuesday, July 5, at 1:20 p.m. (Cincinnati Reds)
- Wednesday, July 6, at 1:20 p.m. (Cincinnati Reds)
- Thursday, July 7, at 7:05 p.m. (Atlanta Braves)
- Friday, July 15, at 1:20 p.m. (Texas Rangers)
- Saturday, July 16, at 1:20 p.m. (Texas Rangers)
- Sunday, July 17, at 1:20 p.m. (Texas Rangers)
- Monday, July 18, at 6:05 p.m. (New York Mets)
- Tuesday, July 19, at 6:05 p.m. (New York Mets)
- Wednesday, July 20, at 1:20 p.m. (New York Mets)
- Wednesday, July 27, at 7:05 p.m. (Chicago White Sox)
- Thursday, July 28, at 7:05 p.m. (Chicago White Sox)
- Friday, July 29, at 1:20 p.m. (Seattle Mariners)
- Saturday, July 30, at 1:20 p.m. (Seattle Mariners)
- Sunday, July 31, at 7:08 p.m. (Seattle Mariners)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of game for a ticket at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+. General admission, first come first serve. Tickets do not guarantee a seat, standing room only after seats are taken. Cannot be used in combination with promo codes. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Down the Line Rooftop
Sometimes, you go to a party and a baseball game breaks out. At least that's how it goes at Down the Line Rooftop, where baseball fans can take in Cubs home games while enjoying classic ballpark food and cool drinks. Located just behind the right-field foul pole, Down the Line spreads out across the roof of one of Wrigleyville's oldest buildings. Its lounge-style seating encourages a social atmosphere with VIP couches and wrought iron tables and chairs, and its menu keeps fans full with half-pound burgers, Chicago-style hotdogs, and a variety of beers, wines, and sodas. The rooftop also surrounds guests with homey amenities, including 16 TVs and an air-conditioned clubhouse. Plus, at just 448 feet from home plate, it sits closer to the action than other rooftops and the fifth umpire watching through binoculars from the John Hancock Center.