Guests can book now to admire 360-degree views of New York City from the 86th floor of the Empire State Building
About This Deal
- Access to the Empire State Building open-air 86th Floor Observation Deck and interactive multimedia tour, access to the new 2nd floor immersive exhibits
- Revamped 80th Floor featuring exciting, artistic exhibits and an opportunity to create a customized NYC itinerary with NYC & Company’s “Above and Beyond” kiosks
- All signage, multimedia app , and exhibits available in nine languages
- Immersive, interactive exhibits
- 86th Floor outdoor observatory is outfitted with heaters to heat the deck
- Upgrades available onsite for the 102nd Floor Observatory.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR VISIT
- Everyone is required to wear a face covering during their visit.
- Practice social distancing and keep at least 6 feet (2 meters) between your travel party and others.
- Temperature checks will be required upon arrival, and guests with a temperature of 100.4 °F (38° C) or greater will not be admitted.
About Empire State Building
Bus tours and cab rides wind around New York City, shuttling out-of-town visitors from Central Park to the Brooklyn Bridge to Times Square to the Statue of Liberty—the Big Apple can seem too big to take in, especially all in one bite. The Empire State Building's observation deck brings NY natives and guests alike above the sprawling metropolis to the famous 86th floor, all for one sweeping view of the city. The site of dozens of famous movie and television scenes, the Observation Deck wraps around the building's spire for 360 degree views from the city's highest open air observatory.