Metaphors for laughter are often surprisingly violent, from busting a gut to splitting your sides to tumbling down the jagged face of Joke Mountain. Break a funny bone with this GrouponLive deal.
- $24 for one ticket to Late Nite Catechism (up to a $49 value)
- When: Saturday, June 15
- Where: Vogel Hall at the Marcus Center for Performing Arts
- Section: best available at time of redemption
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- 4 p.m. Doors open at 3:30 p.m.
- 8 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.<p>
Late Nite Catechism
Highlights from Late Nite Catechism
In the latest incarnation of the long-running comedy series [Late Nite Catechism](http://www.latenitecatechism.info/), "Sister" transforms the venue into a classroom, where she teaches the dos and don'ts (mostly the don'ts) of navigating the modern world. In this interactive experience, the audience plays Sister's students, and anyone attending does so at risk of her hilarious but decidedly pointed wit, particularly if they chew gum, dare to whisper to their neighbor, or knowingly start a cootie epidemic. Attentive audience members will find themselves rewarded with soul-protecting prizes, such as glow-in-the-dark rosaries, but naughty students might find themselves confined to a corner onstage.