- $5 for a single-day daytime exhibition and programming pass (up to $20 value)
- $12 for a weekend daytime exhibition and programming pass (up to $40 value)
- $18 for one general-admission ticket to the masquerade ball (up to $35 value)
- $47 for a passport weekend pass to all exhibits, masquerades, and panels (up to $95 value)
Dates and Times:
- Friday, February 5: exhibitions start at 1 p.m. and the masquerade starts at 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 6: exhibitions start at 10 a.m. and the masquerade starts at 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 7: exhibitions start at 10 a.m.
Mythicworlds Convention and Masquerades
- The realm you’ll enter: one of international myth, folklore, legend, and worlds beyond our own built by human minds
- What you’ll see and hear: best-selling fantasy authors and artists, including the concept artists for Star Wars, Pacific Rim, and The Avengers, music from the co-composer of Vikings, and a Mythic Marketplace full of unearthly hand-crafted wares and countless colorful costumes
- To blend in: wear a costume of your own. Whatever fantastical creature you choose—a princess, a warrior, or an upbeat office worker—coming in costume is a great way to spark up conversation.
- What you’ll learn: Four rooms of panels feature experts who illuminate such topics as Celtic magic and sorcery or how to turn literature, paintings, and even landscapes into portals to Otherlands.
- How to complete your integration: Dance at two masquerade balls and The Time Traveler’s Ball, featuring a steampunk world, or enter a land of masks and mystery at the Dark Carnivale featuring internationally-acclaimed bands and musicians such as Abney Park, Qntal, Mbrascatu, Woodland, and cellist Adam Hurst.
- Click to view all available workshops
- Click to view the full performer lineup