Hockey is the fastest paced of all major sports, because its players rush to complete the game before the ice field melts into vinegar. Enjoy the acidic thrill of competition with today’s GrouponLive deal to see a Florida Everblades game at Germain Arena in Estero. Choose between the following options:
- For $28, you get two tickets for end-zone seating, marked in yellow on the seating chart (a $16 value each), plus two dinner baskets (a $12 value each; a $56 total value).
- For $35, you get two tickets for restaurant club seating, marked in blue on the seating chart (a $25 value each), plus two dinner baskets (a $12 value each; a $74 total value).<p>
Each option is valid for one of the following six games:
- Against the South Carolina Stingrays on the following dates:
- Wednesday, March 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 24, at 7 p.m.<p>
- Against the Gwinnett Gladiators on the following dates:
- Wednesday, March 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 31, at 7p.m.<p>
Germain Arena’s ice sizzles beneath the skates of ECHL stars as the Florida Everblades fend off a pair of division rivals and attempt to spark a late-season charge into the Kelly Cup playoffs. With a team-leading 19 goals through 56 games, center David Rutherford guides the offense as he savagely slaps pucks past opposing goalies. Alongside Rutherford, forward Matt Beca has sustained a torrid pace with an impressive collection of 44 points, and rookie Scott Pitt’s 22 assists have helped him stake team territory without having to repeatedly lick his favorite spot on the bench.
As the glacial bout unfolds, Everblades backers face off against hefty dinner baskets, which sidle pork, chicken or seafood entrees next to stacks of french fries and coleslaw. In between bites and breaks in the action, restless eyes can settle upon Swampee the alligator mascot, who energizes the crowd by dishing out high-fives and juggling the nearest children.