Fill up on the area’s best pizza during this inaugural festival featuring 120 vendors, plus music, games, cooking demos, and more
About This Deal
- $20 for one general-admission ticket with two slices of pizza, one beverage, and unlimited samples (up to $37.85 value)
- $35 for two general-admission tickets with four slices of pizza, two beverages, and unlimited samples (up to $75.70 value)
Fort Lauderdale Pizza Festival
- What it is: This inaugural celebration of all things pizza will feature more than 120 vendors doling out some of South Florida’s best pizza-related creations, plus wings, wine, craft beer, and more.
- What else you can do: In between bites, you’ll be able to jam to live music, play lawn games, attend cooking demos, enter contests, and entertain youngsters in the kids zone.
- The cause: A portion of the festival’s proceeds will be donated to Feeding South Florida. In fact, for every $1 per ticket sale that is donated, six meals will be provided to those in need.