What You'll Get
- $11 for one general-admission ticket (up to $15 value)
- $19 for two general-admission tickets (up to $30 value)
- $36 for four general-admission tickets (up to $60 value)
Future Chord Fest
- Art Contest: This two-piece who “play[s] instruments fast and sometimes slow” put on such a show that Flagpole Magazine nominated them for Best Live Performer. Their sound? Some compare it to Ratatat and Deerhoof; some call it “probability and statistics rock.”
- Grand Prize Winners From Last Year: This group of producers, guitarists, horn players, and keyboardists have had their sound described by a writer for Rolling Stone as “weirdo spaced-out funk.” But whatever you want to call it, it’s earned fans and has been featured on the likes of Portlandia and ABC’s Scandal.
- Also Appearing: We Roll Like Madmen | Echo Courts | MyBrother MySister | Brother Oliver | Big Morgan | Alarm Drum | Canopy Hands | JIM & the LIMBS | Carpoolparty | Tides in Transit
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 13, 2016. Limit 1/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.