What You'll Get
- $24 for one premium ticket (up to $46.60 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Thursday, March 2, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, March 9, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, March 16, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, March 23, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, April 6, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, April 13, at 8 p.m.
Frankie Moreno: The Ultimate Vegas Showman
- Frankie Moreno, the Man: After starting at age 10 on CBS’s Star Search, Frankie has gone on to twice be named Las Vegas Headliner of the Year while performing his trademark blend of vintage-funk and pop.
- Frankie Moreno, the Showman: In his performances, Frankie pairs original numbers with nods to the artists who first attracted him to the spotlight—from Elvis Presley and The Beatles to Bruno Mars. Throughout, Moreno pairs choreographed dance moves with each number to demonstrate the showmanship that has made him famous.
- Frankie Moreno, the Reviewed: Mike Weatherford of Review Journal says, “Moreno is an old-school entertainer who forges a bond with his audience and makes it feel like part of a private club.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 20/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino
In two dynamic entertainment venues—one seating 1,200, and a newly-renovated, intimate gem seating 600—Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino showcases legendary performers, up-and-coming artists, and glamorous revues. The theater's 52 Fridays series kicks weekends off with appearances by classic groups and nationally renowned comedians, and musical superstars take the stage throughout the week. But not all of the excitement takes place on stage—the venue's Shark Tank Tours give visitors a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the work that goes into caring for the inhabitants of a 200,000-gallon aquarium, such as how they're fed and where they attach the removable dorsal fins.