- $15 for general admission (up to $25 value)
- $38 for a VIP ticket package that includes general admission for one, two drink tickets, a guided tour of the Alamo Beer Company Brew House by the president or brewmaster, and a photo op with the Latin Playerz (up to $55 value)
Henry Brun and the Latin Playerz Orchestra
- Their Sound: according to the San Antonio Current, “This is solid cha-cha, bolero, Latin jazz, and straight-ahead soul-jazz made by people who know what they’re doing and for people who understand Latin music is a lot more than just mere dancing.”
- Their Leader: Henry Brun, a musical dynamo who can expertly handle congas, bongos, timbales, and percussion instruments native to Africa and the Middle East
- Where to Begin: Soul Tren Latino, an album of infectious, foot-stomping barrio music
ARTS San Antonio
ARTS San Antonio brings cultural magic from around the country to South Texas. Chicago’s Joffrey Ballet, Cuba’s Arturo Sandoval, and New York’s Spanish Harlem Orchestra have all been presented by ARTS SA to enrich the community.