Star of Good Times performs a standup routine that he has honed over decades on the road
What You'll Get
- General admission; first-come, first-served
- Age restrictions: none; recommended age is 17 and up
- Available dates:
- September 17 at 8 p.m., Irving Theater; Doors open at 7 p.m.
- September 18 at 8 p.m., Beeson Hall; Doors open at 7 p.m.
- September 20 at 7 p.m., Plainfield Eagles Lodge; Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
Jimmie “JJ” Walker
- How you know him: He was the star of Good Times, famed for his catchphrase “Dy-no-mite!”
- What you might not know about him: as a radio personality; he got his start in New York in the 1960s and returned to the medium in the ’90s with shows on WHIO, WOAI, WLS, and KKAR.
- His comedy: over-the-top storytelling and impressions in that signature gravelly voice
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2020. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is the issuer of tickets - any discount reflects prices provided by Merchant, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.