- $11 for one ticket for It’s a Wonderful Laugh and one order of popcorn from November 27 through December 26 (up to $22 value)
- When: Fridays and Saturdays; no shows on Dec. 25th
- Time: 7:30 (all ages) and 9:30 (adults only)
It’s a Wonderful Laugh
- The Show: an off-the-cuff dose of yuletide hilarity in which top-notch improv comics spin short improvised scenes from audience suggestions, interspersed with holiday-themed games and songs
- What Could Happen: Santa Claus might be flummoxed trying to guess what the actors want for Christmas, or audiences could attempt to sing along to improvised carols about the worst presents they’ve ever received. It’s a different show every night as audiences provide the inspiration and the actors provide the laughs
Laugh Out Loud Theater Schaumburg
An extensive, experienced cast brings a highly interactive, audience-assisted experience to the intimate Schaumburg stage, drawing on hive-mind suggestions to kick off its inevitably LOL-worthy sketches. Shows rely heavily on audience participation, and LOL's indefatigable ad-libbers make it a point to invite willing audience members up on stage to help them achieve exponential levels of funny. Though eschewing egregiously blue humor, Improv for Grownups' cast refuses to turn down any suggestion, no matter how risqué, which leads to raunchy riffs that retain the group's trademark wit. On Thursdays, Prime Time performances mix the group's regular ensemble members with in-training improvisers, delighting audiences while giving tomorrow's rib-ticklers on-the-job training.
Laugh Out Loud Theater has a full kitchen and bar—and there is no drink minimum—so guests can fill guts until they bust with each new course during the night's improvised feast of tomfoolery. Well-suited for date nights, group outings, or a way-funnier-than-usual family-bonding experience, Laugh Out Loud's improv comedy will inspire even the most nonspontaneous audience members to put down their cue cards and bust out a few jokes of their own.