Experience new rides, attractions, dining, shops, & more in THE LEGO® MOVIE™ WORLD, where the immersive world of hit movies come to life
About This Deal
- When can I visit? Choose your travel date for LEGOLAND California Resort now through March 31, 2022; Please note: LEGOLAND California Resort is closed on select Tuesdays and Wednesdays September to February. See the opening hours and the calendar here
- Age ranges for the tickets:
- $102 for Child ticket, valid for ages 3–12
- $108 flor Adult ticket, valid for ages 13 and up
- Free admission to LEGOLAND® California for children 2 and under
New in 2021: LEGO® MOVIE™ WORLD
The new land fully immerses guests into THE LEGO® MOVIE™ universe and features six interactive attractions for all to enjoy. The flagship ride, Emmet’s Flying Adventure, allows guests to hop aboard Emmet’s triple decker flying couch for a thrill-seeking race against his friends. In addition to Emmet’s Flying Adventure, children and their families will be able to enjoy the rush of falling from Unikitty’s Disco Drop and experiencing the many personalities of the fearless feline. The adventure doesn’t stop there as guests can explore Benny’s Play Ship, ride Queen Watevra’s Carousel, create at Build Watevra You Wa’Na Build zone, meet Emmet and all his friends in Emmet’s Super Suite and enjoy tasty themed treats such as Cloud Cuckoo Crepes throughout the land.
- Emmet’s Flying Adventure Ride: The Biggest attraction in THE LEGO® MOVIE™ WORLD. Join Master Builders on a Triple Decker Flying Couch, as cutting-edge technology transports you all over The LEGO Movie universe. Surrounded by a full-done virtual screen, you’ll feel like you’re flying through a world created completely from LEGO® bricks.
- Unikitty’s Disco Drop!: Enter through the rainbow portal to join the fun with Unikitty and her many personalities. This ride swoops guests to the tiptop of Cloud Cuckoo Land, then drops, spins and bounces them back down to earth, creating a thrilling and fun experience.
- Queen Watevra’s Carousel: Spin along with the Queen – and 60 of her horses – on this huge carousel that’s perfect for our younger guests.
- Benny’s Playship: Create ‘whatever you want to’ out of LEGO® bricks in this building zone, perfect for guests aspiring to be Master Model Builders.
- Build Watevra You Wa’Na Build: Play on this space-themed playground structure and get ready for takeoff.
- Emmet’s Super Suite: Stop by Emmet’s apartment and meet some of your favorite characters from The LEGO® MOVIE™.
The most-spectacular things to see at LEGOLAND are...
About LEGOLAND California Resort
Adventure awaits guests at LEGOLAND California Resort, where families have interactive, hands-on experiences at the ready. The Resort features more than 60 rides, shows, and attractions including the new LEGO CITY: Deep Sea Adventure submarine ride to discover sea creatures and treasures. Train like a ninja at NINJAGO World and then enter the world of knights and princesses to conquer the Dragon Coaster. Guests have so much more to explore: get a Driver’s License in Fun Town, marvel at cities built entirely out of millions of LEGO bricks in Miniland USA, and check out the LEGOLAND water park featuring Surfers’ Cove. It's an understatement that there's a lot to see here, pose with, and a lot to do for all ages.