What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Jeff Ross and Dave Attell
- When: Friday, May 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Las Vegas
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ages 21+ with valid ID
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $35 for early-discount reserved mezzanine seating (up to $53.50 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $39 for reserved mezzanine seating (up to $53.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Jeff Ross and Dave Attell
You know Jeff “Roastmaster General” Ross for his many appearances skewering celebrities on Comedy Central, for picking up the baton of legendary insult king Buddy Hackett, and, if you’re really unlucky, for coming up with your nickname. So when he teams up with the pitch-black wit of Dave Attell, it’s sure to be a night of uproarious, if uncomfortable, laughter. And because the duo is known for busting out their “Roast Cam,” no one is safe from the barbed one-liners that spring from the tops of their chrome-domed heads.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/15/15 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at House of Blues Las Vegas. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call venue promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21+ with valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.