What You'll Get
- General-admission (standing room only)
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their sound: punky yet vulnerable, like the Replacements, while also containing the introspective country rock of Gram Parsons
- How the Lemonheads have stayed tangy: the stage command of lead singer/heartthrob Evan Dando, who was seemingly born with long hair and rock-star swagger
- The albums you fell in love with: It’s a Shame About Ray, Come on Feel The Lemonheads, and, if you’re a fan from way back, Hate Your Friends and Lick
- The good news: The band’s current set list plucks fan favorites from the entire oeuvre, such as “Into Your Arms,” “Confetti,” and “Alison’s Starting to Happen.”
- Who they’ll play with: Tommy Stinson
The Fine Print
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.