What You'll Get
- $99 for one ticket to four concerts by the Long Beach Symphony Orchestra (up to $219.50 value)
- When: January 31, February 14, March 7, and March 28. All showtimes are at 8 p.m.
- Where: Terrace Theater (1/31 and 3/7) and Long Beach Arena (2/14 and 3/28). Both venues are a part of the Long Beach Performing Arts Center.
- Seating: center loge level 3 at Terrace Theater; center loge at Long Beach Arena
- Door time: 90 minutes prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating charts for Terrace Theater and Long Beach Arena
- New World Symphony (Saturday, January 31): In addition to Dvořák’s stirring Symphony No. 9 (or New World Symphony), this program includes a solo turn by cellist Cécilia Tsan on Elgar’s Cello in E Minor, and Mendelssohn’s atmospheric Fingal’s Cave.
- Ode to Ella and Gershwin (Saturday, February 14): Vocalist Carmen Bradford, heard with the Count Basie Orchestra and the Doc Severinsen Orchestra, pays tribute to the legendary composer and the iconic jazz singer Ella Fitzgerald. Guests are encouraged to bring a date, picnic, and favorite beverages.
- American Masterworks (Saturday, March 7): A program featuring Joan Tower’s Fanfare for the Uncommon Woman #1, Bernstein’s Facsimile (Choreographic Essay for Orchestra), and Copland’s Rodeo: Four Dance Episodes concludes with Gershwin’s Concerto in F, which combines the traditional structure of a Russian concerto with blues, jazz, and ragtime.
- Rhythms of the Night (Saturday, March 28): Dancing shoes twitch in time to this evening of world rhythms, including music from composers Jobim, Tito Puente, Sergio Mendes, and other great musical minds from Brazil, Cuba, and Polynesia. Attendees may bring food and libations to enjoy before and during the concert.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Terrace Theater and Long Beach Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Long Beach Symphony Orchestra's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Long Beach Symphony
A community institution for over 80 years, the Long Beach Symphony has entertained generations of audiences. The Symphony produces six full symphonic classical concerts throughout the year at the Long Beach Performing Arts Center Terrace Theater and five more eclectic POPS! concert events in the Long Beach Arena, entertaining more than 32,000 residents throughout the season. Outside of their concert events, the Symphony also provides over 24,000 local school children with access to music at their schools, libraries, and community centers, as well as ensembles and concert field trips for every LBUSD 2nd-5th grader in the public school system. Because music should be above all things accessible, Long Beach Symphony also offers free concerts at smaller venues and fun instrument petting zoos in spaces all over the City of Long Beach, like Cesar Chavez Park, Rainbow Harbor Lagoon, City Parking Garage, and Homeland Cultural Center.