What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim baseball game
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Door time: two hours before opening pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating Options
Spring training game against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Thursday, April 2, at 7:05 p.m.
- $15 for view all-star seating in sections 508–511 or 530–533 ($20.75 value)
- $23 for right-field MVP seating in sections 236–240 ($38 value)
- $23 for terrace box seating in sections 201-204 ($32.75 value)
- $28 for lower view MVP seating in sections 411-426 ($39 value)
- $30 for field-box seating in sections 101–104 or 132–133 ($46.25 value)
- $46 for terrace all-star seating in sections 206–207 or 226–228 ($76 value)
Regular season game against the Kansas City Royals on Saturday, April 11, at 6:05 p.m. (includes post-game fireworks and a wall-calendar giveaway)
- $13 for lower-view box seating in sections 401–406 or 431–436 ($24 value)
- $18 for view MVP seating in sections 513–528 ($28.75 value)
- $26 for terrace box seating in sections 201–205 or 229–230 ($38 value)
- $30 for field-box seating in sections 101–104 or 132–133 ($43.25 value)
- $58 for field all-star seating in sections 106–107 or 129–130 ($85 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
With 98 wins, the Angels boasted the MLB’s best record in 2014 (and the strongest home showing, to boot). And though their path to the pennant was cut short by the Royals’ improbable cinderella turn, both teams will enter with a clean slate come April. In fact, their matchup on April 11 is part of the first series between the teams since their ALDS clash, finally giving the Angels a chance to settle the score. A week earlier, the Angels close out spring training with a series against the Dodgers, which will help determine which club rules the L.A. area and which club has to do the other team’s homework for all of 2015.
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
The Angels first brought their brand of baseball to the West Coast in 1961. During the club’s first four decades, it experienced patches of success—a trend that changed in 2000, when a new manager took the reins. Since his arrival, he has spearheaded six playoff appearances, including the Angels’ first World Series title in 2002. Today, the team’s consistent play unfolds inside Angels Stadium of Anaheim, a 45,000-seat facility that features terraced bullpens, a towering right-field wall, and an artificial-rock structure above left-centerfield. Though artificial, the structure serves a true purpose as the launching point for the stadium’s famous fireworks—sky-high explosions that let the world know that an Angel has either hit a home run or received the wings for his bee costume.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Angel Stadium of Anaheim on day of game. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Gates open 2 hours before game time. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.