- Manor Professional Wrestling Dinner Theater
- When: Friday, March 14 or April 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Osceola Heritage Park
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $29 for one child (aged younger than 12) ticket plus dinner ($60 value)
- $39 for one adult ticket plus dinner ($89 value)
- Click here to view the dinner menu. <p>
A savory dinner will be prepared by Manor Professional Wrestling Dinner Theater’s renowned Executive Chef Zach Barnes. The Manor is focused on combining a traditional dinner show adventure with action-packed entertainment, creating a truly unique experience.<p>
Children 3 and under are free.<p>
Manor Pro Wrestling Dinner Theater
The Manor Medallion is up for grabs, and two towns—the virtuous Gold Village and the diabolical Dark Village—desperately want it. To complicate matters, half of the residents of Gold Village are under the menacing spell of Lord Darkness, whose jealousy of the noble ruler Lady Golden Eyes knows no bounds. As audience members dine on meals, they resist the urge to fling savory cuisine and join the battle between colorful characters including Oni the Leopard King, Chiva the Soccer-Playing Goat, and The Widowmaker. The band Anyone’s Guess will be performing tunes throughout the evening.