Two-hour action-packed tournament. For an enhanced experience, feast attendees can upgrade their seats with the VIP package.
About This Deal
- General-admission or royalty
- Click here to view the schedule
- Royalty voucher includes: priority castle access, VIP seating, priority seating, cheering banner, and VIP lanyard
- Children’s tickets are valid for ages 3–12; adult tickets are valid for ages 13 and up
- Children under 3 receive free admission if they don’t require their own seat.
About Medieval Times
At Medieval Times, armor-clad knights clash for the title of Queen's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that fills the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court.
Heart-pounding music infuses onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions and deflect ferocious blows. To further immerse guests in the 11th century, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.