Get fresh culinary ideas in time for the holidays w/ celebrity chefs, demos by James Beard chefs, interactive workshops, and 250+ exhibitors
About This Deal
- $14 for a single-day general-admission ticket (up to $21.50 value)
- Available dates/opening times: Saturday, December 9 (10 a.m.) | Sunday, December 10 (10 a.m.)
- Click to view the schedule of demos and workshops
General admission grants access to the following:
- James Beard Chef Cooking Demos
- Taste Talks
- Exhibitor Marketplace and tasting opportunities
MetroCooking DC: The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show
- James Beard Cooking Stage: Award-winning celebrity chefs will present live and share their cooking secrets, including James Beard Foundation “Outstanding Chef” José Andrés and Food Network television star Guy Fieri.
- Taste Talks: Learn useful tips, tricks, and trends geared toward cooking, home entertaining and healthy living during these fun, holiday themed cooking demos and presentations.
- What else you can do: Spend the day experiencing the many culinary highlights of MetroCooking DC. Restock your pantry and shop for holiday gifts at our Exhibitor Marketplace filled with hundreds of specialty food and entertaining vendors. Upgrade your package and enjoy unlimited sips and samples of local bites, brews and spirits at our many tasting events. Give the gift of culinary expertise and experience food, entertaining and fun at MetroCooking DC 2017!