What You'll Get
- $13 for general admission (up to $21.30 value)
Mix 94.1’s Bite of Las Vegas
- Third Eye Blind: These pop rockers, who helped the 20th century end on a high note thanks to hits “Semi-Charmed Life” and “How’s It Going to Be,” treat fans to deep cuts and new favorites including their 2011 Occupy Wall Street anthem, “If There Ever Was a Time.”
- Matt Nathanson: A vein of pure fun runs throughout Nathanson’s folk rock, from the jangly whoa-along “Kinks Shirt” to the more low-key “Come On Get Higher.”
- Lifehouse: This modern post-grunge pop-rock act behind “Hanging by a Moment,” “You & Me,” and “First Time” just released its seventh studio album, 2015’s Out of the Wasteland, which has rocketed the band’s record sales to more than 15 million units.
- Andy Grammer: Grammer, a singer-songwriter who melts rock, pop, and soul into smooth, positive tunes such as “Keep Your Head Up” and “Back Home” draws on influences as diverse as John Mayer, the Fray, Lauryn Hill, and Kanye West.
- NEEDTOBREATHE: As if capturing the guitar riffs that naturally echo off the Blue Ridge Mountains, brothers Bear and Bo Rinehart and bassist Seth Bolt play Grammy-nominated, Christian-inspired roots rock such as “State I’m In,” “Girl Named Tennessee,” and “The Heart,” off their newest release, Rivers in the Wasteland.
- Nick Fradiani: Before he won the 14th season of American Idol, this pop singer fronted Beach Avenue, a Battle of the Bands winning act that appeared on America’s Got Talent.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 9/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.