Discover New York’s best attractions at great savings and enjoy instant delivery with convenient mobile tickets.
About This Deal
- Save 40% on prepaid admission to 6 must-see attractions.
- Tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days beginning with the first day of use.
- Plan Ahead: Some attractions require reservations or have limited operating hours and days, and may be required to verify proof of vaccination before allowing entry.
Please review attraction requirements before visiting; see the CityPASS Travel Guide for details.
Attractions included are:
- Empire State Building: General Admission (86th Floor Observatory) Plus Bonus Night General Admission (available 3 hours prior to close; 4 hours prior to close April 12-30).
- American Museum of Natural History: General Admission plus a choice of The Nature of Color or T.Rex: The Ultimate Predator
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art: General Admission, including same-day admission to The Met Fifth Avenue and The Met Cloisters
- Choice Ticket 1: Choose between Top of the Rock Observation Deck: General Admission or Guggenheim Museum: General Admission to the Guggenheim’s collection, plus special exhibits
- Choice Ticket 2: Choose between Ferry Access to Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island : Reserve ticket for one Statue Cruises ferry ride to and from Liberty Island and Ellis Island, audio guides, and admission to the Statue of Liberty Museum and Ellis Island Immigration Museum (Crown Tickets and Pedestal Access not included) or Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises: One regularly scheduled Landmarks Cruise, Harbor Lights Cruise (available mid-March through December) or Best of NYC Cruise
- Choice Ticket 3: Choose between 9/11 Memorial & Museum: General Admission or Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: General Admission and Space Shuttle Pavilion
For up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit, click here.
CityPASS Tickets are considered activated upon scanning at the first attraction.
- Value — New York CityPASS tickets save travelers 40% off regular combined admission to the city’s most popular attractions. Adult, $136 (value $235); children ages 6-17, $112.
- Flexibility — New York CityPASS tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days, allowing travelers extended time to explore at their own pace – in a weekend or over the course of 9 days.
- Choice Tickets — New York CityPASS tickets include three choice tickets, where travelers may choose which of the two attractions they prefer to visit; they do not need to decide this at the time of purchase.
- Trust — CityPASS includes only the best attractions and has a 97% customer recommendation rating.
New York CityPASS Attractions:
Empire State Building – Enjoy an immersive experience inside a world-famous landmark with 360-degree views of the Big Apple. Soaring 1,454 feet about the heart of Midtown Manhattan, the Empire State Building is the world’s most recognizable and celebrated attraction.
American Museum of Natural History - Explore human cultures, the natural world, and the universe with a visit to one of the world’s most famous natural history museums! See world-renowned dioramas, the 94-foot-long blue whale, and the stunning Rose Center for Earth and Space, featuring an 87-foot-diameter sphere that appears to float inside a glass cube.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art - New York’s most visited museum and attraction, The Met presents over 5,000 years of art from every corner of the world for everyone to experience and enjoy.
Top of the Rock Observation Deck - Experience breathtaking 360-degree panoramic views of New York City and beyond from interior and exterior decks on the top three floors of this legendary art deco skyscraper, 30 Rock.
Guggenheim Museum – Walk with wonder through Frank Lloyd Wright’s masterpiece of modern architecture. The museum presents intriguing special exhibitions and is home to one of the world’s finest collections of 20th-century works by artists such as Kandinsky, Picasso and Cézanne.
Ferry Access to Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island - Experience the beauty and history of the Statue of Liberty National Monument and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum, located in New York Harbor. Explore the grounds of Liberty and Ellis Islands, stand in the shadow of the Statue of Liberty, and explore the rich history of immigration at what once was the nation’s busiest immigrant inspection station.
Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise - Take in the world’s premier skyline with up-close and magnificent views of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, One World Trade and 101 NYC sights — all from the newest fleet of boats on the water.
9/11 Memorial & Museum - Pay your respects to the victims of the 9/11 attacks at the 9/11 Memorial & Museum. Take a moment of quiet at the twin reflecting pools, where the names of every person who died in the attacks are inscribed. Examine the history and impact of the events and learn stories of loss and recovery.
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum - Explore the Museum’s collection of historical artifacts in an exhibit space spanning over 150,000 square feet. Get an up-close look at the space shuttle Enterprise and 28 aircraft, including the world’s fastest military jet.