· Redeemed September 30, 2017
· Redeemed September 21, 2017
· Redeemed September 18, 2017
What You'll Get
- One general admission ticket, valid for any day of the 2017 season
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 4, 2017. This is a ticket. Use for admission to Noah's Ark Water Park during the 2017 season, May 27, 2017 - September 4, 2017. This is a ticket redeemable only for admission until expiration date, September 4, 2017; notwithstanding anything on the voucher, ticket has no value after expiration date passes. Refundable only on day of purchase. Limit 10 per person. You are purchasing a voucher redeemable for ticket(s) valid only at Noah's Ark Water Park, located in Wisconsin Dells, WI, U.S.A. To help prevent credit card fraud, you may be asked to provide a standard form of government-issued identification, in order to redeem your voucher. The purchaser’s name must match the name on the offered identification. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Noah's Ark Waterpark
Nestled in the heart of the "Waterpark Capital of the World," the Wisconsin Dells, Noah's Ark is 70 sprawling acres of aquatic thrills and spills. Recognized as the largest outdoor water park in America, the Ark features a cornucopia of rides from the mind-bending twists of Black Thunder to the kid-friendly Bahama Falls, a set of three mild tube slides for the younger set. When the family gets tired of wet activities, the park also offers fun things to do on land, like the arcade, the 4D "dive-in" theater, and remote-controlled schooners at Hooligan's Harbor. Here are a few more highlights to look forward to:
- Thrill Rides: From the quarter-mile-long Black Anaconda "water coaster" to a four-person raft that rides the Dark Voyage rapids, the park contains several rides that will push you to the edge of screaming—with glee.
- Gentle Rides: Visitors can lazily float down Adventure River, play Bumper Boats, or climb the tentacles of an octopus in the OctoExplorer in the park's selection of milder, kid-friendly rides.
- Group Rides: Share the experience with your group on these multi-person attractions. Race your friends and family on the four-slide Quadzilla, or be prepared to scream in a double tube on the Stringray.