What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket for seating in the rear orchestra (up to $50.52 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Not Fade Away: A Tribute to the Music of Buddy Holly
- The Show: Six talented young musicians turn the clock back to the dawn of rock and roll by paying musical tribute to Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, The Big Bopper, and other legends.
- The Deadringer: Jared Mancuso will step into the polished shoes and thick-rimmed glasses of the legendary Buddy Holly, having already portrayed the icon from coast to coast.
- What You’ll Hear: Expect some of the greatest rockabilly hits, including “That’ll Be the Day,” “Peggy Sue,” “Twist and Shout,” “Chantilly Lace,” “Oh Donna,” and “La Bamba.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 17, 2017. Limit 8/person. Advance pick-up required by 6 p.m. on day of show. Redeem starting 1/28 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Coral Springs Center for the Arts
Who says thespians and jocks can't coexist? Coral Springs Center for the Arts was once an old gym, after all—and following a 1996 renovation that saw the installation of a 1,471-seat theatre and the removal of all the abandoned bodybuilder nests, the venue became the culturally rich institution it is today. Now approximately 200,000 patrons migrate to its riverside confines annually for Broadway shows and performances by comedians, jazz luminaries, and pop stars. However, that theater isn't the only venue on the premises. On the third floor, an 80-seat cabaret-style Black Box Studio draws audiences into a more intimate, personal style of performance—and VIP packages grant access to the closest of the really close seats. Right below that studio is the Center's Coral Springs Museum of Arts, which showcases both a permanent collection of visual arts and traveling exhibits.