All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Olivia Newton-John’s “Summer Nights”
- When: November 25–28, December 1–5 and 15–19
- Where: Donny & Marie Showroom at Flamingo Las Vegas
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- $69 for balcony section (up to $78.75 value)
- $89 for main floor (up to $125.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Olivia by the numbers: over 100 million albums sold, 4 Grammys, 1 Emmy, 10 #1 hits, and more than 15 top 10 singles—plus, she is an Officer of both the Order of Australia and the Order of the British Empire
- How listeners first fell in puppy-love with Olivia: with ’70s classics such as “Have You Never Been Mellow” and “I Honestly Love You”
- How that puppy-love became global Olivia mania: with her standout role as Sandy in Grease, which convinced generations of viewers that high school was the best
- Other highlights of Olivia’s career: popularizing roller skating in Xanadu, slimming the planet’s BMI index with “Physical,” overcoming breast cancer and becoming a health-awareness advocate
- What to expect from Olivia’s show: decades of melodic sunshine—including all of her solo and movie hits—backed by an eight-piece band, with proceeds benefitting the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 20, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.