- $29 for one ticket to see Mysteria Mystery Dinner Theater’s Once Upon a Crime or Blood Stains the Red Carpet (up to $65 value)
- Where: Champions World Resort or Ramada Gateway Hotel
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 45 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
Dates and Times
- Once Upon a Crime takes place Saturdays, July 12–26, at 7 p.m.
- Blood Stains the Red Carpet takes place Saturdays, August 9–23, at 7 p.m.
- Choose your show and showtime upon purchase.
Once Upon a Crime
You know a coronation has gone wrong when someone gets murdered. And that’s just what happens in Once Upon a Crime, a murder mystery set in the deceptively idyllic Story Book Town. After a scandalized ruler relinquishes his reign to his sister, the new queen throws a jubilee that becomes anything but jubilant when an attendee turns up dead. Amid the chaos and crown-swapping, onlookers set about discovering whodunnit between bites.
Blood Stains the Red Carpet
It’s the biggest night of the year: the Vic Tarolla Awards. A legendary record producer, Tarolla celebrates in high style: with chart-topping singers, gourmet dinner, and a party named after himself. And, of course, a red carpet—which provides camouflage for a most unseemly crime. One of the celebrities is murdered, and it’s up to everyone in attendance to solve the crime before the killer strikes again. Audiences should feel free to dress for a red carpet occasion, or bring their own magnifying glass to get a jump on the search for justice.
Make It Happen Entertainment LLC
In Make It Happen’s murder mysteries, everyone gets a chance to play detective or suspect, making the audience as essential as the actors. There is no stage, and there doesn’t need to be, because it’s not a play; it’s an experience. As soon as diners arrive, they are greeted by in-character improvisers. Someone dies after everyone has taken their seats for dinner, and soon enough, guests are encouraged to pass clues and root out the culprit. At the end, the facts are recapped, the big reveal is revealed, the criminal is cuffed, and participating diners take a bow at the curtain call.