- $5 for one general admission student ticket (up to $11.34 value)
- $10 for one general admission senior ticket (up to $21.69 value)
- $13 for one general admission adult ticket (up to $26.87 value)
Dates and Times
- Saturday, December 17, at 7:30 p.m. at First Free Methodist Church in Seattle
- Sunday, December 18, at 3 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church in Everett
Orchestra Seattle and the Seattle Chamber Singers’ Messiah
Best known for the soul-shaking “Hallelujah” chorus at its heart, Handel’s Messiah meditates on the first Christmas with English lyrics drawn from the King James Bible and Book of Common Prayer. A holiday favorite for its joyful reverence, rich orchestration, and emotional resonance, the oratorio is also known for its malleability. For OSSCS, it’s more than just a Christmas carol of epic proportions—it’s a tradition that many of the musicians grew up with. After all, the orchestra and chorus has been presenting their take on the piece for more than 40 years.