- $18 for one ticket for Value seating (up to $35 value)
- $27 for one ticket for Advantage seating (up to $53.50 value)
- After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- Click here to view the seating chart
Orquesta Buena Vista Social Club
- Why Ry Cooder went to Cuba: to seek out legendary musicians whose careers were stopped by the regime of Fidel Castro
- Who he found: trumpeter Guajiro Mirabal, laúd player Barbarito Torres, band leader and trombonist Jesús “Aguaje” Ramos, singer and guitarist Eliades Ochoa, and vocalist Omara Portuondo, among other virtuosos
- How he introduced them to the rest of the world: by producing Buena Vista Social Club, a landmark album of Cuban jazz that went on to win a 1998 Grammy and become the subject of an Oscar-nominated documentary
- Since then: the Club has played more than 1,000 concerts with over 40 musicians, toured the globe, and whirled Cuban jazz into the public eye once more
- The name of this tour: the Adiós Tour
- Why it’s called that: because after a final series of concerts celebrating the collective’s long history, the musicians are packing up their instruments and animatronic roadies for good
ARTS San Antonio
ARTS San Antonio brings cultural magic from around the country to South Texas. Chicago’s Joffrey Ballet, Cuba’s Arturo Sandoval, and New York’s Spanish Harlem Orchestra have all been presented by ARTS SA to enrich the community.