Riding a bull is difficult, especially in front of thousands of screaming fans or up a staircase without waking your parents. Get rowdy with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to the PBR: Built Ford Tough Series
- Where: Mandalay Bay Event Center
- Door time: one hour before the event starts
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from the following options for the session on Friday, May 9, at 8 p.m.
- $45 for seating in rows K–P of sections 108 or 118 (a $98.15 value)
- $34.50 for seating in the front of sections 109–111 or 115–117 (a $75.10 value)
- $24 for seating in the rear of sections 111 or 115 or anywhere in sections 113–114 (a $54.10 value)
Choose from the following options for the session on Saturday, May 10, at 6 p.m.
- $45 for seating in rows J–S of sections 108–110 or 116–118 (a $98.15 value)
- $34.50 for seating in rows N–S of sections 111–112 or 114–115 (a $75.10 value)
- $24 for seating in rows B or F of sections 208–212 or 215–217 (a $54.10 value)
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
The PBR: Built Ford Tough Series rumbles into Las Vegas for the 18th event of the 2014 schedule, Mandalay Bay Presents: Last Cowboy Standing. With 6,022 points in 16 events so far this year, Brazilian Guilherme Marchi leads all riders in the current standings. His dominant run has included five top-5 finishes, ten top-10 finishes, and two near-flawless 90-point rides he performed without having to hire a bull choreographer. In Las Vegas, Nunes will compete against the other top riders, including Fabiano Vieira and Joao Ricardo Vieira, nipping at his hooves in second and third place, respectively.
PBR: Built Ford Tough Series
For most people, spending eight seconds aboard a bucking, 1,500-pound bull would be a waking nightmare, but not for the cowboys of the PBR: Built Ford Tough Series. In fact, falling before the eight-second mark would mean disqualification for these professional bull-riders, as would other infractions such as touching the bull with their free hand or humming gentle lullabies to put the animal to sleep.
The PBR: Built Ford Tough Series is the sport’s most competitive league, showcasing the top riders in the world throughout a grueling season that lasts more than 10 months. At the end of the rough-and-tumble circuit, the rider with the most points accrued throughout the season emerges as the world champion.
Mandalay Bay Event Center
3950 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89119