A variety of comedians take to the stage during a standup showcase over three days
What You'll Get
- General admission
- $15 minimum at Bistro B, $10 at Randall’s for all non-dinner guests; can be spent on food and/or beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming performers
- Treehouse Comey Showcase: 8-12 comedians take to the stage during a standup showcase
- Kevin Lee (May 4): Comedian and magician who has performed on five seasons of BET’s Comic View and played to sold out crowds on Wynton Marsali
- Jim Mendrinos (May 4): This New York City native and comedian has appeared on Comedy Central and HBO
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. $15 minimum at Bistro B in Westport, $10 minimum at Randall's in West Haven for all non-dinner guests; can be spent on food and/or beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Treehouse Comedy Productions
As the first full-time comedy showcase in Connecticut, Treehouse Comedy Productions has curated stunning selections of world-class standups for more than three decades. The heavy hitters in the Treehouse family tree include Rosie O'Donnell, Jon Stewart, Bill Maher, Chris Rock, Gilbert Gottfried, and Jerry Seinfeld, who once bid farewell to standup at Treehouse gig just before his TV show, That's So Jerry!, became a hit. With roving locations at area restaurants and casinos, the arbiters of spit-takes continue to cull the sharpest cutups in the country for weekly showcases.