Seeing one of your favorite bands is a transcendent experience, like seeing your favorite actor play your favorite president. Spoil your senses with this GrouponLive deal.
- $14 for two tickets to Pop Evil (up to a $27.60 value)
- When: Saturday, September 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Macomb Music Theatre
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.<p>
* How you know Pop Evil: as the Grand Rapids–based headbangers behind "Trenches," "Hero," "Boss's Daughter," and new hit "Deal with the Devil" * Why they are called Pop Evil: according to an X-rated interview with [Revolver](http://gr.pn/1eM2JHi), because the band represents "a contrast between the syrupy pop of mainstream radio and the evil bite of razor-edged metal." * When they released their latest album: Onyx dropped on May 14 * How [Under the Gun Review](http://gr.pn/18987wz) described it: "Each track on Onyx feels like an anthem in its own right." * Why lead singer Leigh Kakaty looks so familiar: he has a side project as the rapper Kakaty, also known as "The Harem King" * How Pop Evil shows their appreciation for the Michigan Wolverines: with the two-ton rock tribute "In the Big House" * How Pop Evil should show their appreciation for the Grand Rapids Symphony: with sincere but politely restrained applause