- $10 for one grandstand ticket with hat and food package (up to $30.50 value)
- Each ticket includes a team hat, hot dog, chips, and soda
- When: September 4–7 (Salem Red Sox)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Friday, September 4, at 7:05 p.m. The first 1,000 fans receive rally towels, and kids can run the bases after the game.
- Saturday, September 5, at 6:35 p.m. Fans receive 2016 magnet schedules, and the first 1,000 fans receive rally towels. Wrestling legend Sgt. Slaughter will also make an appearance and greet fans, and post-game fireworks will light up the night sky.
- Sunday, September 6, at 6:05 p.m. Fans receive 2016 magnet schedules, and the first 1,000 fans receive rally towels. Kids can run the bases and admire a fireworks display after the game.
- Monday, September 7, at 1:05 p.m. The final game of the season features dollar hot dogs. Fans receive 2016 magnet schedules.
Though the team has undergone seven name changes since its inception in 1978, the Potomac Nationals fans are unwavering, filling the stands at Pfitzner Stadium in hopes of catching a major league legend in action. The club has served as the starting point for several superstars who have gone on to receive big-league plaudits such as Rookie of the Year titles, Gold Gloves, and league MVP awards. The Nationals have taken home Carolina League titles in 1982, 1989, 2008, 2010, 2014 and are making plans to take home a Milky Way League title in 2158.