What You'll Get
- $12 for two general-admission tickets (up to $23.60 value)
- Includes Quiet Events headphones and glow-in-the-dark gear
- The music: Each tuned to a separate track pumped through your headphones, three live DJs keep you entertained—DJ One (Green) spins Top 40 and EDM; DJ Two (Red) spins ’80s, ’90s, and ’00s throwbacks; and DJ Three (Blue) spins hip-hop and R&B.
- The venue: The North Door, an East Side venue with two floors for dancing, plus a high-definition video projection wall
- Don’t miss: $4 beers, specialty drinks starting at $6, and Mexican food available for purchase
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 16, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Must have credit/debit card during check-in for headphone deposit. If headphones are not returned, there will be a $100 charge to the card after the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Quiet Clubbing Party
At Quiet Events’s quiet clubbing parties, partiers gyrate, dance, talk, and party... in utter silence. When the party begins, each visitor gets a pair of high-quality wireless headphones that allows them to control and tune into one of three DJs spinning tracks, indicated by a blue, red, or green LED light which lets revelers know which DJ fellow club-goers are listening and dancing to. Onlookers without headphones, however, will hear nothing but the partiers' cheers and feet hitting the pavement. Sometimes, through the wireless headphones, party hosts will teach, organize, and direct partiers dance moves or ways to interact with onlookers. They then match up with other revelers and party the night away, while all remains quiet on the outside. The silent nature of the parties allows them to be thrown anywhere, from parks and street corners to museums, backyards, or a hip-hop mogul’s private nap room.