All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass to Rascal Flatts: Riot Tour with Ashley Monroe (up to $51.10 value)
- When: Saturday, September 26 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Laughlin Event Center
- Seating: bleachers
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rascal Flatts: Riot Tour with Ashley Monroe
- Number of Rascal Flatts top-20 hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts: 26 (so far)
- Number of No. 1 songs: 15
- Other big numbers: they’ve sold more than 22.8 million albums, more than 29 million digital downloads, and more than 7 million concert tickets
- Most notable country credentials: more than 40 ACM, CMA, ACA, AMA, and People’s Choice Awards; membership in the Grand Ole Opry
- Biggest hit: “What Hurts the Most,” a cover of a Mark Wills song that has arguably eclipsed the original
- What else to expect: new songs from their 2014 release Rewind, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard Country Albums chart, including “Riot,” the single that inspired the name of the tour
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 27, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. No parking at the venue. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.