- One G-Pass to see Richard Nader’s 26th Anniversary Summer Doo Wop Concert
- When: Saturday, June 6, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Prudential Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $34 for sections 5–6, 10-11, 16–17, or 21–22, or sections 1–4 or 12–15, rows 1–12 (up to $56.10 value)
$26 for sections 1–4 or 12–15, rows 13–rear (up to $43.55 value)
- [Click here to view the seating chart]((http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/16847/63434).
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Richard Nader’s 26th Anniversary Summer Doo Wop Concert
- Richard Nader was: an award-winning concert producer who was influential in the creation of “classic rock” and “golden oldies” radio formats
- The concert celebrates: his life, the 26th anniversary of his popular doo-wop concert series, and the music that kept bobby socks bopping in the ’50s
- The lineup: an all-star cast of vocal legends who’ve appeared in Nader’s past doo-wop showcases
- How you know Mary Wilson: from her role in The Supremes and from hits such as “Baby Love” and “You Can’t Hurry Love”
- How you know The Duprees: from early ’60s gems such as “You Belong to Me” and “My Own True Love”
- How you know Mel Carter: from the soulful #1 hit, “Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me”
- How you know Sonny Turner: as the former lead singer of The Platters, who gave us hits such as “My Prayer” and “Only You”
- Other numbers that’ll take you back to your first trip up Lovers Lane: The Heartbeats’ “A Thousand Miles Away” and Willie Winfield and the Heartbeats’ “Sunday Kind of Love”