What You'll Get
- $40 for one ticket for section 4, 6, 106, 107, 115, or 116 (up to $70.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Livin’ Pre-Vida Loca: Before becoming one of the most successful solo artists in the history of Latin pop, Ricky broke onto the scene as a member of teen-pop group Menudo.
- “Livin’ La Vida Loca”: Ricky’s signature song, which kickstarted the Latin pop explosion of 1999, became one of the best-selling singles of all time, and made Ricky a household name across the world.
- How He Bangs: Musically, Ricky blends traditional salsa, merengue, and bolero rhythms with modern pop sensibilities for a universally accessible sound. As a performer, his steamy showmanship reflects the panache of idols such as Elvis, Michael Jackson, and Cher.
- His Stats: Rick’s trophy room holds six Grammy Awards, 10 Billboard Music Awards, and all the gold and platinum certifications that come from selling 85 million albums worldwide.
- Ricky’s Gran Corazón: Through his eponymous foundation, Ricky has advocated for the well-being of children throughout the world and has earned an ALMA and Vanguard Award for his efforts.
- A Quien Quiera Escuchar: Ricky’s latest #1 album, which The Herald-Standard says “is deliciously drenched in infectious dance-floor beats and sizzling sex appeal with touches of vulnerability, passion and blissfulness.”
- What to Expect: A master entertainer strutting his stuff and unleashing his pipes in a set stuffed with old favorites such as “She Bangs” and new hits, including the latest smash, “Adios.” Ricky will also be performing with special guest Wisin.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 22, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem 10/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.