All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. Redeem from 11/17/15-9/25/16.
- $65 for registration in the half marathon on Sunday, October 2, 2016
- $50 for registration in the 10K race on Sunday, October 2, 2016
- for registration in the 5K race on Saturday, October 1, 2016
All participants receive the following:
- Admission to the finish line festival and post-race concert
- Admission to the two-day Health & Fitness Expo
- Brooks technical participant t-shirt
- Gear Check bag
- Finisher’s medal and certificate
- Complimentary post-race beer
Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon San Jose
- The Run: a 5K, 10K, or half-marathon livened up with bands playing along the way
- The Bands: While the 2016 event’s headliner has yet to be named, the 2015 event featured Jamestown Revival rocking at the finishing party. Classic, punk, jazz, blues, and soul acts will also line the race path
- The Causes: since 1998, Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon runners have raised more than $310 million for such charities as the American Association For Cancer Research, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, the PCDH19, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and the Next Step Foundation
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2016. Not valid w/promo codes. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required from 11/17/15-9/25/16. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. This is a one time, limited offer and cannot be transferred, upgraded, or applied to any other distance, race or product such as Tour Pass. Must be 8+ for 5K, 10+ for 10K, and 12+ for half marathon; under 18 must have parent or guardian complete registration. Must be 21+ for alcohol. Must sign waiver. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.